Friday, January 20, 2012

The Joy Dare: Day 4

 I'm catching up today, with 3 lots of three things. The first one is three lines you overheard that were graces. I didn't really overhear these, but I read them. Still encouraging to read though.  

#0016 'Every day may not be good...but there is something good in every day.' It actually makes me think about being thankful. 

#0017 'Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.' This shows me that God can help us in any situation. 

#0018 ' Have you prayed about it as much as you've talked about it?' This reminds me that we need to talk to God about anything in our hearts and on our minds. 

A grace in the kitchen, a grace in the weather, a grace that might never have been. 

#0019 A grace in the kitchen:
Food! I know that its a pretty obvious one but I'm lucky to live in a country where food isn't scarce because lots of people don't have that. 

#0020 A grace in the weather:
The cloud cover that kept the heat out a little bit. I love summer but sometimes the heat gets annoying. 

#0021 A grace that might never have been:
Seeing a young person helping out an old person. Its just so nice to see. 

Something you're reading, you're making, you're seeing.

#0022 Something I'm reading: Only just started but is good so far! 


#0023 Something I'm making: a new bag! 

#0024 Something I'm seeing: I read a blog called Enjoying the Small Things. I love this lady's photos and the words she writes! 


No comments: