Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Joy Dare: Day 1

Today Mum passed me a piece of paper that she printed off a webpage called One Thousand Gifts. She explained that in tough time we mostly focus on the bad things in life, when we should be thinking about some good things. I've started January's Joy Dare today, which everyday has three different things to photograph or write down about being thankful. 


3 things about myself that I'm grateful for:


#0001 I'm thankful for freckles that dot my skin.
#0002 The way I encourage others.
#0003 My singing voice.


One gift that made me laugh:
#0004 Conversations with my siblings.


One gift that made me pray:
#0005 This verse: Colossians 4:2 made me stop and pray for a minute. 



One gift that made me quiet:
#0006 This quote made me stop, be silent and just think about thankfulness.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Love it, Mie :-) You take such lovely photos. I'm going to have to learn so that my readers don't get bored with lots of writing haha. Looking forward to a year of eucharisteo with you. Lots of love xx