Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Joy Dare: Day 2

A gift outside, inside, on a plate. 

#0007 A gift outside, beautiful colours in the garden. 

#0008 A gift inside, a nice comfy lounge to sit on.

#0009 A gift on a plate, bananas! 

Also, three gifts from God's Word.

#0010 Psalm 116:1 'I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.' Reading this verse reminds me that God listens to every word that we say. 

#0011 Hebrews 11:8b 'Obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.' I read this verse and I think about the upcoming move to a new place. Abraham had faith in God about leaving where he was and went to a place where he didn't know. 

#0012 Philippians 2:3 'Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value other above yourselves.' Dad and Mum got this verse engraved onto my iPod and it makes me think of looking after others and their needs and having a servant heart. 



No comments: